Best iPhone games ideas?

matt franz

YTtalk Mad
Hello guys I’m trying to get back into YouTube and I had the idea of making a video about the best iPhone or App Store games you can play. I have a small list of games but do any of you guys have any games u want request?

Pretty much the only two I play right now are Castle Crush and Clash Royale. Just did Castle Crush vids for like a year, honestly I'm pretty burned out of it. I'm moving over to Clash Royale, but if you're starting up Clash is probably not the best option because it has so much competition. What I will say is that there are a lot of new games and games that people ignore that have demand for videos so if you poke around you'll probably find some that are good niches.

I think the multiplayer games can be good because you can kind of gauge the demand for videos by seeing how active people are in game. The problem is that so many have a lot of microtransacitons and you don't want to have to spend too much money.

Guns of Boom.
Me and my friends are playing it A LOT.
Its both for Iphone and for Android.
Its an online game, addicted, and free fun, can be also played in groups of friends.

Pretty much the only two I play right now are Castle Crush and Clash Royale. Just did Castle Crush vids for like a year, honestly I'm pretty burned out of it. I'm moving over to Clash Royale, but if you're starting up Clash is probably not the best option because it has so much competition. What I will say is that there are a lot of new games and games that people ignore that have demand for videos so if you poke around you'll probably find some that are good niches.

I think the multiplayer games can be good because you can kind of gauge the demand for videos by seeing how active people are in game. The problem is that so many have a lot of microtransacitons and you don't want to have to spend too much money.
Dude check out lords mobile it’s one of the best games I found

Back