Best Free Video Editing Software?

nesralll

So I got myself an outro picture for my youtube but now I need to put actual video footage into the boxes, how would I go about doing that and with what video editor? I don't have any money to buy a good video editor so its got to be free.

imovie is probably the best free video editor out there, however it only works on Mac computers. If you have a Mac I suggest you try it out.

windows movie maker isn't the best but I mean it is an editing software. It is the only free editing software for Pc I have ever used so I don't know what else to compare it to. If you go to my channel the (crappy) videos I made on there I used movie maker.

windows movie maker isn't the best but I mean it is an editing software. It is the only free editing software for Pc I have ever used so I don't know what else to compare it to. If you go to my channel the (crappy) videos I made on there I used movie maker.
Well that wont really work with an outro thing will it? xD I'll attempt to get Sony Vegas right now but that most likely wont work out.

Edit: Yep, I couldnt get it. So any free things that I can use then other than movie maker? :/

Alright my problem is solved now, I got sony vegas pro 12! :D Now I just need to figure out how to use it...anyone wanna help with that? :3

Back