Best Facebook Groups

GucciCarry

I Love YTtalk
So I have a gaming channel. I haven't really focused on getting my Facebook out there at all but I'd like to start doing that. Do you guys know of any Facebook groups that focuses on gaming or just helping each other out in general?

I would personally look around at some modding groups or target a specific game or genre to join there's a bunch of gaming groups on facebook.

In my experience people are only using facebook groups to spam their videos in -> resulting in no results.
I might have just stumbled across some really bad groups, and their might be some good ones out there, so I'm really curious to see if someone share a positive story with it in here! :)

All the facebook groups I found was full of spam! I couldn't find any group to help each other! If you can find something that is worth to try let me know, please!

I'd like to have a group that actually checks each others content out and not just spams videos. Nobody will watch those videos. Everyone is there for the same reason.. to post a video and leave.

Yeah I'd go with starting one as well, but explicitly state that you want it to be a community that actually helps each other out, and not just a page for spam.

I'm part of a Facebook Group called Vloggers of Youtube (obviously a different direction than gaming), but a couple weeks ago a small group of us got handed moderation roles to the group. Since then we've been working pretty hard to change the culture of the group from a dump'n'run group to one more about community, tips, motivation, ideas, etc. We're approving all posts so all self-promotional posts get denied, we're encouraging discussion, and offering support. In fact, we're trying to organize our first live stream of creators within the group!

Still a work in progress, but if any vloggers read this, stop by!

So I have a gaming channel. I haven't really focused on getting my Facebook out there at all but I'd like to start doing that. Do you guys know of any Facebook groups that focuses on gaming or just helping each other out in general?

Facebook Groups for gaming really aren't going to help very much because most of them are full of members who drop their links and leave without watching any of the other videos there which is more than understandable. I am an owner/moderator of multiple groups (largest one 57,000+ members) and pin my videos to the top of the page and even with all of that exposure, it still isn't a good management of time posting videos there because the results are lacking. For non gaming channels Facebook Groups that have real communities and relationships can be really beneficial though so it just comes down to your content.

Back