Best/Easiest to use Video Editing Software?

Well, Alright guys.. Do you suggest a model??? Or just whatever is on the shelf lol.
I mean there isn't much difference between Vegas 9, 10, and 11 rather than design differences. They all do the same thing. Personally I have 10, but 11 is most likely the easiest to use.

I have tried few editing software's and I have few in mind, Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects are the main ones, before I can recommend any one of them you need to tell my your purpose in the software, as in do you want to make high end animations using effects and different tools which are used in many youtube edits than Adobe after effects is what you are looking at, if you are looking at cleanly cutting your videos applying transitions, text, and Audio video overlays than I would go with either Sony Vegas or Adobe Premiere, (I run a 4.2 GHZ i5 and when I try to import videos into vegas it quits, maybe even because of the GPU acceleration) so for ease of use I would ultimately recommend Adobe Premiere for purpose 2

The important thing with Vegas is to get the correct version for your OS; I'm packing 64-bit Windows and there's also a 32-bit version available too.
For the record I'm using the latest 12.0 and it's a bit more streamlined compared to 10.0.

Not sure what you're trying to do but if all you are doing is basic cutting, then I'd recommend CyberLink PowerDirector 11. Really fast and easy to use.

i use adobe premiere, if you have a salary of atleast $25 then you should be able to afford the cloud feature wich gives you multiple apps including after effects
i have not used any other software except movie maker (wich i despise) and imovie (wich isnt that great) premiere is a proffesional pick and is very simple to use (if you know what your doing)
regards,
VesuviusStudios

Id suggest Video Wave, I've used Premier Pro & Vegas and Video Wave is by far the easiest, without giving too much up in terms of editing.

windows movie maker is probably the simplest video editor known to man, but it's not great, I'd say adobe premiere elements or sony vegas, they can be learned easily, in fact, self taught, i've taught my self editing since the start, you can do it with those

Back