Best camera for vlogging?

Doug Bell

TheDougieBell
what the best camera to use to vlog? i reallllllly want a flip! but someone said there no longer selling those, but i would like to get a GREAT hd camera

I started with my phone; Samsung Galaxy II (8mp 1080p Camera), to a Logitech 910 HD Pro webcamera (1080p+Carl Zeiss Lens) and finally to my Canon 60D with a 18-135mm lens (need that swapped out for a smaller one hehe)

All in all, almost anything works, depends fully on your budget. Flip HD cameras are of course best for both quality and overall usefulness. Being able to see yourself while filming is a huge plus! (if you don´t use a tripod and such)

You can get away with a 100 dollar camera or you could go upwards to 5.000$ if you desire full on production and not just vlogs hehe

Jonathan

Well, i started out on my laptop and i was just now informed that im getting a Flip Cam from my grandpa! Thank GOD!!!...im gonna go now and order some prostitutes to come over and Celebrate and eat cheeze-its and drink some Kool-aid!! Night ya'll :D lol

A regular digital camera with video capabilities should work fine. That's what I'm using at the moment.

A regular digital camera with video capabilities should work fine. That's what I'm using at the moment.
What kind of Video maker you use? and how did u use music and all that and not be copyrighted or whatever lol!! im afraid to use music and my whole channel be deleted for Copyright! but not only that, i wanna know how to make Cool intros for my videos! Like the ShayTards videos and all that cool stuff lol!! but idk if you know how to do that

I'm using Sony Vegas Movie Studio 10. Windows Movie Maker is good for simple edits (that's what I used in my earlier videos) like jump cuts and adding music, but not so great for creating good intros, also it crashed a lot but maybe that's just my computer. For music, just search for royalty free music on Google and you won't have any problems because it's not copyrighted and it's there for you to use.

I'm using Sony Vegas Movie Studio 10. Windows Movie Maker is good for simple edits (that's what I used in my earlier videos) like jump cuts and adding music, but not so great for creating good intros, also it crashed a lot but maybe that's just my computer. For music, just search for royalty free music on Google and you won't have any problems because it's not copyrighted and it's there for you to use.
Alright! THanks

Back