BEST ADVICE FOR A SMALL CHANNEL?

Aman Ailani

Loving YTtalk
Hey YTTalkers!
My name is Aman and I started YouTube just under 2 months back.
I currently have 66 subscribers, and just shy of 1,500 channel views.
Now, I want to grow my channel and I need some help doing that, I've been uploading my videos to social networking sites and my friends and family seem to enjoying them and regularly checking back every Friday for a new video, which is good.
I've been active on this forum too, any more help?
I try and be as active as possible and I work my butt off!
Cheers for reading this :)
twitter: @amanachos

I could use the advice too. I've just been uploading relentlessly. In 7-8 months, I've gained 130+ subs. It aint much, but all I can say is keep on trucking and if subs see that you are a consistent uploader etc, they'll just file in, I guess.

t
I could use the advice too. I've just been uploading relentlessly. In 7-8 months, I've gained 130+ subs. It aint much, but all I can say is keep on trucking and if subs see that you are a consistent uploader etc, they'll just file in, I guess.
hey thanks :) I subbed to your channel by the way!

Increase marketing and promotion, use good and strategic tags, make appealing thumbnails, make appealing titles, since you are a vlogging channel--make interesting vlogs (why not try tags and it will get you on the suggestions for recommended videos sometimes),a better banner perhaps, networking with other channels... Are some of the few I can lay out.

Increase marketing and promotion, use good and strategic tags, make appealing thumbnails, make appealing titles, since you are a vlogging channel--make interesting vlogs (why not try tags and it will get you on the suggestions for recommended videos sometimes),a better banner perhaps, networking with other channels... Are some of the few I can lay out.

Thanks so much for that! For example, on my latest video, what would you suggest as some tags?
And I subbed to your channel by the way :)[DOUBLEPOST=1376727241,1376727066][/DOUBLEPOST]

Ooops! I thought you meant video tags, not tag videos!

Doesn't matter how much you promote and stuff, you also got to let it just grow by it self :)

^ This is important. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't. There are REALLY popular videos out there with no tags, bad titles and no description text that have just grown on their own without promotion. On YouTube, it seems that timing and good luck is just as important as all the other stuff.

2 Months with 66 subscribers already is a great start, you are already growing, just give your channel some time. I didn't reach 50 subscribers until about 5 months after I started making videos.

Just patience and just be consistent with your videos and you'll be on your way :)

Back