Being "original" as a gaming channel is hard D:

TheIntoxicatedGnomeArmy

Hey there!
I am struggling for ideas as its difficult to play a game which hasn't been over played on YouTube or an idea to do with games which is different?
I once got lucky with a tf2 boys vs girls thing but Im not sure what other games I could do for something like that?Your help would be awesome :D
~IntoxicatedGnome

Might be a bit long, sorry about that!

Add in other elements besides and to your gaming! This could be as much as adding a video of yourself playing the game in the top right corner, make another story out of a game (voice acting could work), record videos and voiceover later with a script, tell us how you feel about upcoming games, what changes you would've made to some particular games or whatever!

You can do so much to suit your personal style, you can even add vlogs about what you do when you're not gaming. I think you would be original whatever you did even though many might consider vlogging unoriginal!

Good luck, man!

I think a Unique Gamer Would Be One That Does Videos With Themselves in Frame, also that have monthly "My Fav Games" Videos Or Something.

I Think a Lot of Gamers Like to Stay Anonymous, it's the ones that let you get to know them and see them once in a while that stand out ^^

Also: Doing Funny Commentary! ^^

Love Roux
Channel Roux Harbour:pompus:

A good way to be original is to not follow the trends. Play stuff you'd like to play, not the lastest popular game. Second, you don’t have to always comment. Rather make some post production commentary, saying something about the game and your experience with it, but without forcing.

Honestly being yourself helps a lot! You could also try a twist like Markiplier's Drunk Minecraft!

Back