Being lonely doesn´t mean being alone. Being alone doesn´t mean being lonely.

Great video Jan, I really enjoy the videos but this one was really deep.

Also, are you Peter? ;)

Regards

Thank you !
No i can´t say im lonely, i have good friends that i can talk too.
But one of my friends i had not so much contact to in the last 2 years (luckily now again) is the "inspiration" for this video, and the real loners (forever alone and stuff) on 9gag or reddit.

Deep video and powerfull speech,you have good content why don't you continue with the adventure of greg?
Thank you for the kind words.
I will continue with the adventures of Greg. What makes you think that I don't? The analytic scetch is part of the playlist, my next comedy video tomorrow won't, but every comedy video so far was one of the adventures of Greg. It's just that I also want to do the deep stuff
So I will upload both types of videos, don't worry !

Gesendet von meinem Moto G (4) mit Tapatalk

Thank you for the kind words.
I will continue with the adventures of Greg. What makes you think that I don't? The analytic scetch is part of the playlist, my next comedy video tomorrow won't, but every comedy video so far was one of the adventures of Greg. It's just that I also want to do the deep stuff
So I will upload both types of videos, don't worry !

Well i saw that you post a week a go and then you make another 3 video , i tought at first that you may post one a week or do you have a video scheldue , but i said to ask anyway :D

Well i saw that you post a week a go and then you make another 3 video , i tought at first that you may post one a week or do you have a video scheldue , but i said to ask anyway :D
Ah ok well on my YouTube Channel you will find Adventures of Greg / Comedy in general atleast every Sunday and the deep stuff every Wednesday. Im busy learning right now but in 2 weeks I will probably be able to upload more than two videos a week.

Back