Beenerkeekee19952 - opinions about him?

People have pity for him. And hes kinda funny, so they like him. I'm not saying I like him...

Have you seen what he looks like ?

Haha I never said you did, just saying that just because somebody is ill terminally or not shouldn't manipulate an opinion of somebody in that way.

But you said he enjoys it so he has other things going.

The celebrities that keep appearing in his videos might also have something to do with his fame...

Well in terms of rhetoric, and terms of persuading people with ethos logos and pathos (ethics, logics, emotions), it makes sense as to why someone would like his videos due to his illness. It appeals to pathos, or the emotions of a person for feeling bad for him, so they are more likely to 'like' his videos. Also, he enjoys his content, and people always like to see people in it for the fun rather than the fame.

He may not realize it, but his videos do appeal to pathos.

Also, due to his illness, he is more prone to haters. Haters = viewers / commenters, and people who like his videos will rally around him and try to 'neutralize' the haters, thus being a viewer/commenter themselves. So now the views and comments will rise, and as I said before, people are MORE LIKELY (doesn't mean every single time or person) to subscribe to him.

Wow.. this thread..

I think its probably a mix of things -

- He enjoys what hes doing, and it blatantly shows
- Media Exposure
- Celebrity Exposure

There are channels filled with cats, stupid a** sneezing pandas, and thousands of channels of people acting like idiots .. these are the god damn channels I have 0 clue how they get 100,000+ subs/views.

I'd much rather watch these than those.

Back