Been going for a year now...

Hey thankyou for taking the time to write this list, and our more recent videos have better thumbnails than the one in my signature :p i understand that the thumbnail for that is terrible :p

So change it. Nothing says your best work need only be done on new content. You can always do new thumbnails for older videos, SEO optimization, playlists, etc.

So change it. Nothing says your best work need only be done on new content. You can always do new thumbnails for older videos, SEO optimization, playlists, etc.

oh i know, i am getting round to it, im finding it hard on my own at the moment to juggle work and YouTube so im trying to get the other 3 people on my channel to help out with thumbnails and other stuff

oh i know, i am getting round to it, im finding it hard on my own at the moment to juggle work and YouTube so im trying to get the other 3 people on my channel to help out with thumbnails and other stuff
When I was on my old channel I redid over 100 videos with tags and thumbnails and it bumped up my views by over 1,000. So this would def try to get better thumbnails and what not.

Thankyou for the reply, with the tags ect i leave up to the rest of our group which isnt my job so i will get onto that and make it better, thankyou for the thumbnail, could i have the name of the font used?
The font is called "Ninja Naruto". I'm not a Naruto fan, but the font is nice.

YouTube is much more than adding the video and then wishing. You need to learn to market yourself online. Read around this forum (there's plenty to learn here), research online, if you have questions let me know.

Back