Other be careful of who you collab with...

the intergalactrix

I've Got It
i recently got burned by someone who uploaded a video without my permission. we had a mutual agreement, which was ignored. they had a lot of subs...but i had the video editing/musical talent to make the video happen. he was, essentially, getting a very well-produced video for FREE...and all we wanted was exposure. we essentially got p****d on.

There is a special kind of place for these kind of people.
I was soing a collab with a few people in Minecraft... Didnt get far, since the one hosting the server just out of the blue left us and took the server with him.
Lost tons of work and my will to do Minecraft again.

There is a special kind of place for these kind of people.
I was soing a collab with a few people in Minecraft... Didnt get far, since the one hosting the server just out of the blue left us and took the server with him.
Lost tons of work and my will to do Minecraft again.
damn that sucks. well, i gues we both learned something from this.

well first off, why did you give the person the finished product if you didn't want them to upload it?

they took it off my channel after i had uploaded it (fast video download?) i now have it hidden since i don't want any affiliation with that person.

eh, it's all good. it wasn't about the revenue, but rather the exposure. besides, i basically made this thread to remind others to carefully outline any arrangements, even if by contract.[DOUBLEPOST=1409677476,1409677424][/DOUBLEPOST]i'll definitely file the complaint though!

Back