Battle royal 4

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
here it is the 4th annual battle royal..Unfortunately the higher ups don't want to show what really went down on that night so they kinda sabotaged the footage and uploaded this and blamed it on "camera and technical issues".... but its the best i have and i promised you guys a video of some kind so here it is... but the true ending may never be shown unfortunately. hope you guys will still give it a watch....i worked hard to come back. such shame that the company owners don't care about that.

@Jawad Soomro @Kath @JeriKane @Florian Popp @Nikki120113 @VlogBalor @JohnKenShow @Comconoclast @G-Man @Selim Keles @xandru8 @Conso1727 @Riddikore @Shendijiro @GamerKeebzy @Munchito696

tag anyone else that would be interested

here it is the 4th annual battle royal..Unfortunately the higher ups don't want to show what really went down on that night so they kinda sabotaged the footage and uploaded this and blamed it on "camera and technical issues".... but its the best i have and i promised you guys a video of some kind so here it is... but the true ending may never be shown unfortunately. hope you guys will still give it a watch....i worked hard to come back. such shame that the company owners don't care about that.

@Jawad Soomro @Kath @JeriKane @Florian Popp @Nikki120113 @VlogBalor @JohnKenShow @Comconoclast @G-Man @Selim Keles @xandru8 @Conso1727 @Riddikore @Shendijiro @GamerKeebzy @Munchito696

that was awesome man and you did awesome to

T'was a good match! :D

Back