Finished/Closed Banners Logos Outros just let me know

Hey i just got doing watching 3 of your videos and i like "you never know is watching" one and I like and I say overall all your Videos are good quality stuff just like your examples you presented to us very good work. That is also me that commented on that video as well FYI.

Now With my request I would just like a Logo With a (I don't know if you going to find or create it) Cartoony black kid dressed up as a superhero it dont really matter what superhero it is you can practically make it up

For the outro can you make Green with some shades of black on there

Right side: it has the Box of the video
Left side : it has a black panther thats prancing and on top of the panther is a Moon
On top : I just want it to say "Thanks for Watching" in bold kind of letters thats all i have detailed about the words you can be creative with it
On Bottom : i just want it to have my information on there (twitter, twitch, psn,) I don't know if want me to give you that information now also the way it looks pretty much what i said in the "on top" description

Hey man your videos are amazing i especially like the Choices video. Keep it up and you will become big i am sure of it! :)

And now to my request i would want a new banner and a outro

The banner i want kinda similar what i have right with the crown but i want my Twitter name @KingGaming2801 and the text Stay Awesome which is what i say at the end of my videos

The outro i want a box where i can put a video and my Twitter name should be there and the text Stay Awesome!
If you can do that then thank you :)

Hey i just got doing watching 3 of your videos and i like "you never know is watching" one and I like and I say overall all your Videos are good quality stuff just like your examples you presented to us very good work. That is also me that commented on that video as well FYI.

Now With my request I would just like a Logo With a (I don't know if you going to find or create it) Cartoony black kid dressed up as a superhero it dont really matter what superhero it is you can practically make it up

For the outro can you make Green with some shades of black on there

Right side: it has the Box of the video
Left side : it has a black panther thats prancing and on top of the panther is a Moon
On top : I just want it to say "Thanks for Watching" in bold kind of letters thats all i have detailed about the words you can be creative with it
On Bottom : i just want it to have my information on there (twitter, twitch, psn,) I don't know if want me to give you that information now also the way it looks pretty much what i said in the "on top" description
Hey man your videos are amazing i especially like the Choices video. Keep it up and you will become big i am sure of it! :)

And now to my request i would want a new banner and a outro

The banner i want kinda similar what i have right with the crown but i want my Twitter name @KingGaming2801 and the text Stay Awesome which is what i say at the end of my videos

The outro i want a box where i can put a video and my Twitter name should be there and the text Stay Awesome!
If you can do that then thank you :)

Hey guys you are honestly missing the point of this thread its to tell me something im supposed to work on and you guys telling me their is nothing im not getting better at making videos what so ever

It's like this for a small up incoming guy such as yours the editing is where it needs to be and the script writing or the portrayal of film you are showing us is pretty good where filmmakers from sun dance film festival would do (you are that good) only thing i can maybe i wish there were more dialogue in your videos but thats more or less on the actors and actresses

I love the Ramz one, posting here to bump the thread for you before I PM.

Hope you can do me something like the first one.

Back