Finished/Closed Banners Logos Outros just let me know

CainDamon

Cheese
So pretty much I am gonna do my best to make you guys a really good deal I am willing to deign whatever you want whether its anything from a YouTube Thumbnail to a Banner for nothing more than your time. Akk I ask of you is to simply check out my channel and give me honest feeback about a video of mine just so I can improve the quality of my videos and you can get a fancy ReBrand :)

here is a few examples of my work RamzRevamp.png TextLogos.png Apollo-revamp.jpg Bladez-Revamp.png

Attachments

• Thanos-Revamp.png
    Thanos-Revamp.png
    689.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Flow-Revamp.jpg
    Flow-Revamp.jpg
    883.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Wazez-Revamp.jpg
    Wazez-Revamp.jpg
    995.6 KB · Views: 2
So we dont have to pay? Just check out your channel? I mean im okay with not paying but i mean DAMN your work is amazing and i honestly would feel terrible if i didnt pay for something this top notch. I would love a banner and avatar though for youtube. Just let me know if you can

I got to agree with Tryhard,really surprised this is free. I need a new channel banner xD

So we dont have to pay? Just check out your channel? I mean im okay with not paying but i mean DAMN your work is amazing and i honestly would feel terrible if i didnt pay for something this top notch. I would love a banner and avatar though for youtube. Just let me know if you can
I got to agree with Tryhard,really surprised this is free. I need a new channel banner xD
Honestly guys im just trying to improve my content on my videos since I want to go into film and I have no problem making banners and stuff for free I dont really see the need to charge someone for this kind of stuff

I just got done watching your videos and i have to say i have no idea how you could improve. Im an editor myself of gaming videos which dont take as much work, but from the looks of it you're freaking amazing! You're designing is amazing and your editing is just awesome. You're going places trust me man.

If you do get the chance i would really like a banner and a new youtube avatar as well to go with it

What i want:
Colors- Mainly red and black
Font-somthing that you have that just looks really good. Make it kind of bold and maybe add like black shadow or outline to the text
Main Concept: Im a gaming commentator mainly call of duty so if you could incorporate something call of duty in there that would be cool (Black Ops 3 would be amazing)
On the banner i want it to have my name pretty big in the middle which is, TryHardProductions. Then above my name i would love for it to say "The One And Only" in kind of smaller text. Below my name i want it to say "Competitive Call Of Duty Player" For social media just put Facebook, instagram, and twitter on there.
And for the avatar just have it say THP on it and just make it look awesome!

Im not the most creative person ever, but looking at you're work i feel like you could honestly just make it look completely badass and amazing! Im hoping you can. Its hard to explain every single detail and thats why i look for amazing talented people who know what they're doing and by the looks of it you definitely know what you're doing! Once you do finish it send it to my email or you can upload it to mediafire either one is okay. My email is: panduja892@gmail.com Thank you for your time and i hope you have the chance to do my banner for me! You're awesome dude!

I just got done watching your videos and i have to say i have no idea how you could improve. Im an editor myself of gaming videos which dont take as much work, but from the looks of it you're freaking amazing! You're designing is amazing and your editing is just awesome. You're going places trust me man.

If you do get the chance i would really like a banner and a new youtube avatar as well to go with it

What i want:
Colors- Mainly red and black
Font-somthing that you have that just looks really good. Make it kind of bold and maybe add like black shadow or outline to the text
Main Concept: Im a gaming commentator mainly call of duty so if you could incorporate something call of duty in there that would be cool (Black Ops 3 would be amazing)
On the banner i want it to have my name pretty big in the middle which is, TryHardProductions. Then above my name i would love for it to say "The One And Only" in kind of smaller text. Below my name i want it to say "Competitive Call Of Duty Player" For social media just put Facebook, instagram, and twitter on there.
And for the avatar just have it say THP on it and just make it look awesome!

Im not the most creative person ever, but looking at you're work i feel like you could honestly just make it look completely badass and amazing! Im hoping you can. Its hard to explain every single detail and thats why i look for amazing talented people who know what they're doing and by the looks of it you definitely know what you're doing! Once you do finish it send it to my email or you can upload it to mediafire either one is okay. My email is: panduja892@gmail.com Thank you for your time and i hope you have the chance to do my banner for me! You're awesome dude!
Thanks man I will get working on that sometime this week

Just wondering if you have been able to get to the GFX. Not trying to rush just keeping up to date. Been very busy and i want to make sure you haven't tried to contact me in anyway. Don't want to miss them awesome graphics you make <3 :)

Just wondering if you have been able to get to the GFX. Not trying to rush just keeping up to date. Been very busy and i want to make sure you haven't tried to contact me in anyway. Don't want to miss them awesome graphics you make <3 :)
ive been very busy during the week so i do most of my gfx during the weekend

Back