Banner / thumbnails / avatar

Well, mine was just an opinion, an advice. Because I think that is a good think to show themselves, most ppl (especially kids) want to have a sort of "friendship relation" with the youtuber. Even if you are doing gaming vids...
I love to se the expressions when my favourite gamers fails/win or play in general...

Btw, if u want to keep aside your real life, don't do it :) repeat: just an opinion/advice, feel free to not follow it :')

All good! I've asked for the opinions, and I'm very glad to receive them c:
You are very right about a better connection with the creator via those face-cam kind of videos!
Sadly, the concept of my channel is about games, but not really about playing them (no let's plays or anything like that) so there's really not a single place in my videos for eh, reactions, for example. So not only I wouldn't be that interested in doing that, I just couldn't. The type of my videos doesn't really let me.
Thanks for the post again, happy to see you being so active right there. Definitely needed that. It's interesting to share/read the views about those things for me, really :)

Well, i'm new on this forum...

I'm glad to help every one, as my best. Or just express my opinion!

If u need other.... I'm here :)

It's fine. Not bad but for only 2 videos it's hard to say. The thumbnail doesn't stand out and gives no compelling reason to click or give me much expectation of what I'll see. Besides mafia game.

It's fine. Not bad but for only 2 videos it's hard to say. The thumbnail doesn't stand out and gives no compelling reason to click or give me much expectation of what I'll see. Besides mafia game.

Thank you for the feedback.
Ye, indeed, thumbnails - the hardest part for me, don't really know yet how to make people click, and yet how to portray what's in the video (the type of it also) correctly.
I'll re-do these if I'll get any kind of fresher and more unique ideas for them.
Hopefully I will someday :)

Back