Request Banner size to LARGE!?!

After adjusting the crop, I save it then it says it is too large! How can a solve this or can anyone do it for me?
If you made it to spec according the dimensions, your file size may be too big. Make sure to save as a jpeg if you are using photoshop and the file size will be reduced. If you still have issues, let me know, and I will do my best to help you out. ;)

If you made it to spec according the dimensions, your file size may be too big. Make sure to save as a jpeg if you are using photoshop and the file size will be reduced. If you still have issues, let me know, and I will do my best to help you out. ;)
NOO........... never use .jpg`s....

I used powerpoint (Like a boss) and saved it as the size of the template Shane said above. The file size was 3.50 MB but was still to big.

.png`s , .jpg`s destroy quality even on their highest settings.
I never really though of using a .png file. I don't really see much quality loss at all in my current banner. If you think my current banner would look better as a .png file (created in photoshop CS5.5), let me know. I would be glad to make it better.

Back