Request Banner needed for my channel

Hi guys

I'm a new youtuber and I post Clash of Clans videos. Due to the screen having 2 black lines down either side I need a banner for my channel. If you see my videos you'll understand what I mean.

I'm happy to pay the right amount ($10+) and can add your link in my video description.

I also use movavi video suite and any tips on how to add the banner to my videos would be awesome

Thanks

Clash with AJ

I'm willing to make a banner for you, man! Just tell me what you want from it and I'll get on making it!

Hi guys

I'm a new youtuber and I post Clash of Clans videos. Due to the screen having 2 black lines down either side I need a banner for my channel. If you see my videos you'll understand what I mean.

I'm happy to pay the right amount ($10+) and can add your link in my video description.

I also use movavi video suite and any tips on how to add the banner to my videos would be awesome

Thanks

Clash with AJ
Hello there Clash with AJ. I can help you there with your banner and on how to add your banner to your videos, I am well experience on using the movavi video suite cause it is my old editor. Just email me at gustiorcullo575@gmail.com or message me at discord MrOrculloYT#3252

Greetings! We're Venox Designs, and we'd like to offer our services to you. We'd gladly provide you a banner for your videos. If you're interested, please send us an email @venoxdesigns77@gmail.com and we'll go over all the details

Hi Clash with AJ, I am myself a graphic designer and also an avid clash of clans player. I know exactly what you are talking about and I can create you an awesome overlay for your clash of clans videos. I would be willing to do it for $5USD PayPal, if you are interested please email me @ jackson.rozza@gmail.clom

Hi! I don't know if you are still looking for a graphic designer, but If needed, I'll be happy to help!

Discord- ssshockz#5569

Email- dylanleexd@gmail.com

Portfolio- I will send you my website showing all my past work :)

Back