Request Banner + Logo

Kyrie

Creator.
They must match.. doesn't mean they can be the exact color, but they must follow the same style and color pallet.

I'm Kyrie and I am currently starting my new gaming channel which'll revolve around instructional videos. I have a mildy successful educational channel, but being all my stuff got stolen (more on that around the forums) I do not have my good gear.. so I'm heading to gaming. I don't know if I'll be at all successful but I do have a job starting February to get my life on track. I have to stay at my parents house now, and my wife is stuck at her friends sleeping on the floor. So, I'm doing YouTube Monday - Friday with set hours, and see how that pans out. I'm a designer myself but I find it horrid to make stuff for myself. So that's why I'm having an issue with this.

The title of the channel is EternalMundane

Obviously, I'd like it to have to do with gaming.. and as for the logo I'd love to have a shield with an E on it.. That's blended properly.

Payment: I can toss a few dollars your way if I'm happy, but this will be nothing but a tip. Please do not expect full payment. You can find many other people to get that from, but if you're bored and not have something better to do.. why not?

My favorite channel is PotatoOrgy in terms of art style..

So what can you come up with?

When wanting to have things made for you it would be much more effective to use the search bar to find people that are already offering such services

When wanting to have things made for you it would be much more effective to use the search bar to find people that are already offering such services

I figured instead of being asking one person, I could ask the community here. That's why this is a 'request' thread.

I figured instead of being asking one person, I could ask the community here. That's why this is a 'request' thread.
Which is why i said it was more effective to search. You can still get results this way. It is just usually less effective.

@PodcastTalk, while I think people using services is always great, and their usually pretty well used, their is nothing wrong with a request thread, especially if people dont see a style they dont really like. There are plenty of people who help those with these threads like Me, ScrimpyData, BlockDesigns, and a few others.

Back