Banner Ideas For New YouTube Layout

Luve Priscilla

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru, Vlogger, Reviewer
I was thinking the same thing. Even though the second one looks better, you might wanna change up the font and resize the font a bit.

An as for you, Luve Priscilla. I wanna say I took a look at your channel and I really like your current background. Even the thumb nails was having me interested to click a on a video. I didn't fully watch any of your videos 100%, seeing how I don't really care about Fashion.. as I'm a guy haha. But I wanted to ask, what do you use to make your video thumb nails?
What a pleasant, unexpected compliment. Thank you! :D
I don't blame you for not watching- I understand guys aren't necessarily into my videos lolz but to answer your question, I use Photoshop CS5 for my thumbnails. ;]

Reactions: KodaFUN

KodaFUN

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
What a pleasant, unexpected compliment. Thank you! :D
I don't blame you for not watching- I understand guys aren't necessarily into my videos lolz but to answer your question, I use Photoshop CS5 for my thumbnails. ;]
HAHA No problem :redface: . BTW You currently have 666 subscribers, I recommend you try to get one more subscriber quickly; to get of that number haha. Anyway, if you ever wanna cross promote some how, I'm open minded to that.:)

Lilikoi Juice

I do all my own graphics!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
If it's more fashion #1
If it's more makeup #2
If it's both, I really like #1 the best!

Luve Priscilla

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru, Vlogger, Reviewer
HAHA No problem :redface: . BTW You currently have 666 subscribers, I recommend you try to get one more subscriber quickly; to get of that number haha. Anyway, if you ever wanna cross promote some how, I'm open minded to that.:)
Luckily it went up since you posted this lol And yea, I wouldn't mind.. though no ideas come to mind off the top of my head xD