Request Background request for little fella?

Namaco

I've Got It
Hello guys!
So I have my channel up and running once again but its stripped :< no clothing hehe I mean background, I am not looking for anything pro because thats too much to ask for, My channel is a gaming channel with currently two series, DayZ and Far Cry 3 which is just being uploaded but I do not intend to keep it around one game or two at the moment this is my start.

So if it would be possible to ask or request a background for a new let's player fella? I don't really have clue for the design to be honest which I know will make your job hard, but I mostly like FPS games BUT even something similar to this http://gfx-intros.webs.com/photos/Youtube-background/Youtube-2.0-Template-1.jpg or maybe same design but with black and orange ((leave black but change the yellow to orange)) and add some text with "Subscribe" and maybe my username somewhere which is "Namaco" and maybe you have some idea what to add? if you do feel free to!

I will give a shoutout on my video even tho its not so popular as a thank you, a big thank you or even a separate video as a thank you :)

Thank you!

I can make you a background. I will message you back when I am done.:) (Don't expect anything amazing, I am not the best.)

I can make you a background. I will message you back when I am done.:) (Don't expect anything amazing, I am not the best.)
Better than anything my friend, I really appreciate that you want to take some of your time to do a background for me!

Here is your background :).
Hope you like it.
Please subscribe in return

Attachments

• NamacoGamingShed.jpg
    NamacoGamingShed.jpg
    388.9 KB · Views: 1
Here is your background :).
Hope you like it.
Please subscribe in return

Thank you, was hoping for that sun rising like style from the one i shown but thats good enough, better that than anything :p will sub u as u asked.

I will give it a try but I won't finish it today. Have that one in the mean time. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1354826742,1354825696][/DOUBLEPOST]Here is the sun rising version.:)

no problem, I don't like partially happy customers :) I will take a look at your channel in a minute.[DOUBLEPOST=1354827206,1354826944][/DOUBLEPOST]I suggest you have a featured video on your channel btw it makes it more convenient for viewers.

Back