Comedy AWKWARD Moments Collab!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roux Harbour

Super Poster
Hia
Would YOU like to be part of a comedy collab where you send in a clip of yourself, telling us about an awkward moment in your life? :)
Hopefully as many as possible will want to JOIN! ^^
And this will be a funny collage of AWKWARDNESS! ^^

It begins with seeing the clip of you introducing yourself and starting to tell the awkward moment story:
Then the stories will be re-enacted in a comedic way, whilst we hear the person telling the story.

All Participants will get shouted out on the show! ^^ and be linked to their channels! ^^ :)

I just finished another collab with some awesome people; True Confessions Collab, listed as "Youtuber CONFESSIONS!" If you would like to check out my previous collab-work :)

Deadline: send in on the 17th of March at the Latest
Send in to: rouxharbour@gmail.com

Love Roux
Channel Roux Harbour

Last edited:
Hia
Would YOU like to be part of a comedy collab where you send in a clip of yourself, telling us about an awkward moment in your life? :)

It begins with seeing the clip of you introducing yourself and starting to tell the awkward moment story:
Then the stories will be re-enacted in a comedic way, whilst we hear the person telling the story.

All Participants will get shouted out on the show! ^^ and be linked to their channels! ^^ :)

I just finished another collab with some awesome people; True Confessions Collab, listed as "Youtuber CONFESSIONS!" If you would like to check out my previous collab-work :)

Love Roux
Channel Roux Harbour

When would you want our video and how would yu like it sent to you?

Hia

Deadline: send in on the 17th of March at the Latest
Send in to: rouxharbour@gmail.com

Love Roux
Channel Roux Harbour
that sounds like a hilarious video I can't wait till it comes out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back