Awesomeness TV & RPM

HaileySimone

✈ IN THE AIR ✈
Alright. So, I am currently partnered with Awesomeness TV. It's pretty bad. I don't get much money, and they won't pay me until I get $100. I honestly don't know much about CPM, but for that many views.. shouldn't I get a few more cents more? Only joking, but I filled out their termination contract. I went on the RPM website, and my channel fits the requirements. Do you think I should join RPM, or what should I wait to join? If you're a RPM partner, what benefits do you get? Thanks :)

What's your daily view amount? RPM has a two year membership contract.

According to Socialblade, I get about 560 (EDIT: or 250) views daily. It's probably so high, though, since I just started my new channel on May 15th.[DOUBLEPOST=1370095069,1370094933][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wait till your channel grows and go with a better network even until maybe 200 views daily

I get about 250 views daily... xD

According to Socialblade, I get about 560 (EDIT: or 250) views daily. It's probably so high, though, since I just started my new channel on May 15th.[DOUBLEPOST=1370095069,1370094933][/DOUBLEPOST]

I get about 250 views daily... xD
So than I think you can partner with FUllscreen- a much better network.

Wait until you get more views than that. I have never been partnered myself, but I think it is always best to take whatever requirements they are asking for and double or treble them. The reason for this is because you will most likely get a better contract and be able to start earning straight away. Whereas, if you join them at their minimum requirements, you may not start earning until the end of the first year.

Back