Comedy Awesome Sketch Comedy Group Looking To Collab!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danomitism

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian
K i already know im not gonna make the collab audition but i just wanna know what you think of my vids!! Its gonna get better when i get my new camera and decide to step up my game but i just want your opinion... :D (Im not professional... YET)

FapPro

Reaction score
K i already know im not gonna make the collab audition but i just wanna know what you think of my vids!! Its gonna get better when i get my new camera and decide to step up my game but i just want your opinion... :D (Im not professional... YET)
Sure man, always love checking out other aspiring YouTubers work! I'll let you know what I think![DOUBLEPOST=1367253647,1367250959][/DOUBLEPOST]
Saw your videos, seems like you are on the right track. Only thing I can say is learn about rule of thirds, screen direction, 180 degree rule, and other stuff that might be attached to it. It helps :)

Reactions: Danomitism
Status
Not open for further replies.