Avesomeness TV? What's the truth around?

They were recently bought out by Dreamworks (you know, the people that created Shrek and whatnot), so maybe they'll improve.

I'm a full partner of AwesomnessTV & i don't agree with these pots AT ALL ! If you want to get money , ATV is not for you. In my case, i didn't want to make any profit EVEN if i reach $100 ! I have nothing to complain about them. I work as a tech reviewer , and i make a very good salary out of that. Youtube's a hobby for me , NOT A PROFIT SOURCE ! I've seen 300+ threads about "AwesomnessTV is a bad network" , that's not true , for most people they think if they partner w/ a network : quit their REAL job & make money of videos , even though i may have worked in Smosh's or ijustine's case , i doesn't work for me. If i ever get a check form youtube of ATV, i'm not going to take it OR i'm giving it to my company OR charity . But defiantly not keep it! I have a REAL job where i get to test out phones, tablets , etc. I don't need any profit coming to me from youtube. Youtube's just a hobby & I partnered a few months ago (before new 1channel layout arrived) & wanted branding, live streaming, claiming of videos , all partner features. If i have ANY questions , that why yttalk was created , to ask YT related questions & more ! But do your re-serach before joining a network , good luck bro :)

I'm a full partner of AwesomnessTV & i don't agree with these pots AT ALL ! If you want to get money , ATV is not for you. In my case, i didn't want to make any profit EVEN if i reach $100 ! I have nothing to complain about them. I work as a tech reviewer , and i make a very good salary out of that. Youtube's a hobby for me , NOT A PROFIT SOURCE ! I've seen 300+ threads about "AwesomnessTV is a bad network" , that's not true , for most people they think if they partner w/ a network : quit their REAL job & make money of videos , even though i may have worked in Smosh's or ijustine's case , i doesn't work for me. If i ever get a check form youtube of ATV, i'm not going to take it OR i'm giving it to my company OR charity . But defiantly not keep it! I have a REAL job where i get to test out phones, tablets , etc. I don't need any profit coming to me from youtube. Youtube's just a hobby & I partnered a few months ago (before new 1channel layout arrived) & wanted branding, live streaming, claiming of videos , all partner features. If i have ANY questions , that why yttalk was created , to ask YT related questions & more ! But do your re-serach before joining a network , good luck bro :)

I can't say the same. No joke - indeed YouTube income made me meet my dear girlfriend 1000 km far from me...

So yeah... To sum it up: if you don't want them to do anything for you, awesomnessTV is just the network for you...

Cause they get other service and deals than the 80 billion channels with 2 sub, that make up the majority of awesomnessTV...

In their contract it's said that 'it's up to them to terminate or not the partnership''... so even if you want, you don't know if you get accepted to get released... xD

Sorry, I don't know what that has to do with what I said, or with anything else mentioned in this thread...

Yes a contract is a contract and can't be terminated by one side alone. (Without the other side violating the contract.)

Back