mfpwnsall

Hello community! I've been enjoying my time here on the YTtalk forums and I know I can get some good help here. My question today is related to the design and look of my current forum and channel avatar. I was meaning to change it to something that would stand out more and be able to show who I am in a logo sort of design or a cool way of using text. I've been on YouTube since 2011 (old channel) and I am always changing my avatar because it's just so hard for me to decide what's best. Any help from the community here? I will read all responses and put them into consideration! :)

Give a face to your channel. Something people will remember.

If you're a girl (for girls with the same question) Use a push up Bra while taking a picture.

Give a face to your channel. Something people will remember.

If you're a girl (for girls with the same question) Use a push up Bra while taking a picture.

Well, I'm not a girl :p I am a male gamer. I have thought about changing my avatar to put a face on it, but I don't have the camera equipment or people to take a nice picture of me. I'm looking more for a logo-type branding for my channel.

Back