Australia is having a Youtube convention! (VIDinc)

randomlilnikki

Superhero, geek, maker of the loud noises.
EEP! I'm a bit excited even though it looks super expensive and I'll have to travel to get there. It's called VIDinc (http://www.vidinc.com.au/) and there are some pretty big guests coming. (MysteryGuitarMan, D-Trix, Lisa Nova, KassemG...) It's hella expensive for the 'workshops', but it seems like it could be cool. I wish that they had actual Australian Tuber guests though... like, Community Channel :) But seriously... I think it would be helpful to have some more local knowledge in there too... oh well.

Any Aussies going to go?

EEP! I'm a bit excited even though it looks super expensive and I'll have to travel to get there. It's called VIDinc (http://www.vidinc.com.au/) and there are some pretty big guests coming. (MysteryGuitarMan, D-Trix, Lisa Nova, KassemG...) It's hella expensive for the 'workshops', but it seems like it could be cool. I wish that they had actual Australian Tuber guests though... like, Community Channel :) But seriously... I think it would be helpful to have some more local knowledge in there too... oh well.

Any Aussies going to go?

ah that sounds awesome!

EEP! I'm a bit excited even though it looks super expensive and I'll have to travel to get there. It's called VIDinc () and there are some pretty big guests coming. (MysteryGuitarMan, D-Trix, Lisa Nova, KassemG...) It's hella expensive for the 'workshops', but it seems like it could be cool. I wish that they had actual Australian Tuber guests though... like, Community Channel :) But seriously... I think it would be helpful to have some more local knowledge in there too... oh well.

Any Aussies going to go?
Luckkkyyyyyyy :|

WHAT IN THE FLIP, AUSTRALIA?!!

They scheduled that right on top of SiTC >.<[DOUBLEPOST=1369124866,1369124704][/DOUBLEPOST]Otherwise, I'd totally want to go. *sigh*
Well that seems a bit dumb of them... So we are basically guaranteed no UK youtubers in the future? That is if they keep the dates the same every year. BUT I WANT TO MEET CHARLIE DAMMIT!

They could at least have an Australian in the line-up for pete's sake though. I mean, come on...[DOUBLEPOST=1369126078][/DOUBLEPOST]Ahh, I stand corrected. There is one Aussie on board. Pogo, the musical movie remixer guy. He can't go to America anymore because he was working over there without a visa, the clever lad. But he toured there a lot.

Back