Audio Recording Help

Ypenplaya

So after waiting a week for my new microphone to come, I start up my usual sound recording software and to my dismay there is a low buzz whenever I speak. This happens on audacity but when I load up skype, there's no buzz so I think it may be related to audacity itself. Does anyone know any free and reliable audio recording software? No screen recording needed.

Before you look for replacement software, you have to be absolutely sure that Audacity is nonfunctional. Start by reinstalling the software and/or updating to the latest version. Then try and search if other people are experiencing your problem.

The reason being that if Audacity should work if other programs do too. Then again, it could also not be this case, but it's good to get that sorted out first.

Before you look for replacement software, you have to be absolutely sure that Audacity is nonfunctional. Start by reinstalling the software and/or updating to the latest version. Then try and search if other people are experiencing your problem.

The reason being that if Audacity should work if other programs do too. Then again, it could also not be this case, but it's good to get that sorted out first.

It's at the newest version but I will try uninstall then reinstall it to see what the deal is.[DOUBLEPOST=1475928931,1475928403][/DOUBLEPOST]

Just reinstalled it and sadly the buzzing is still there.

Back