Audio or visual video?

Guys

Whats more appealing? A lot of my first videos was me talking and the video being either a picture or clips of the subject I'm talking about. The last video I did was a review on avengers and I did this video with my friends discussing this on video.

So my question is, is actually seeing the person or people more appealing rather than just hearing their voice?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

It really depends.

If your voice is appealing and you are say telling a story then visuals wouldn't really be a huge factor. However if you're making a review visuals would be needed. I recommend you experiment and see what happens.

I think advertisers use this term for a reason:

"Complete audiovisual experience" so both matter i guess.

:)[DOUBLEPOST=1525528608,1525528571][/DOUBLEPOST]I think advertisers use this term for a reason:

"Complete audiovisual experience" so both matter i guess.

:)

Hey 'Talk N Review' :)
Seeing the person who does the video/review often strengthen the connection between a channel and the audience, and that's a good thing.
maybe do some tests and see if you like the results (maybe share the tests with some friends for their honest feedback) ..and then decide...

I don't care because I'm interested in what's being said more than who says it. I have never given a damn whether I see a face on camera and I personally will never do it.

I like videos that switch between. Show some examples go what you're talking about, but show yourself talking some as well.

Back