Audio Micro Copyright

Jordan Rhodes

Loving YTtalk
I use audiomicro.com for my music in some of my sketches but every time i use it i get a copyright claim. I have a subscription to the website and i am not just downloading them free. I used to just take down the videos with the copyright claim but i really want to keep up the one i just posted. Has anyone had this problem, and if so is there a way to fix it? I just filed a dispute but i don't know how long it will take to sort it out.

also i do have the license for each song i use.
Lol now i realize i should have put this in the copyright forum but i was freaking out and not thinking straight.

I use audiomicro.com for my music in some of my sketches but every time i use it i get a copyright claim. I have a subscription to the website and i am not just downloading them free. I used to just take down the videos with the copyright claim but i really want to keep up the one i just posted. Has anyone had this problem, and if so is there a way to fix it? I just filed a dispute but i don't know how long it will take to sort it out.

also i do have the license for each song i use.
Lol now i realize i should have put this in the copyright forum but i was freaking out and not thinking straight.
I used to use them when I was with Fullscreen... The reason I left Fullscreen is because I would get copyright hits every time I used the music I should have a right to use. It generally takes less than 24 hours for them to respond to claims, it was ******* me off though disputing claims every day so I left.

You'll need to contact AudioMicro directly, ask them to release their existing claims and whitelist your channel from claims going forward.

I used to use them when I was with Fullscreen... The reason I left Fullscreen is because I would get copyright hits every time I used the music I should have a right to use. It generally takes less than 24 hours for them to respond to claims, it was ******* me off though disputing claims every day so I left.
Yeah i think im gonna leave as soon as i can.
You'll need to contact AudioMicro directly, ask them to release their existing claims and whitelist your channel from claims going forward.
will do, Thank you!

Back