Audio Lost in Large Video (Fraps)

Axiege

Super Poster
So just last night I had a ~90 minute recording session of Borderlands 2 with my friend, and none of the audio was recorded. I didn't use any different settings than what I normally use, and we even had to stop and restart recording a couple times so it really wasn't even all one video (on top of that, I always split the video every 4 gigabytes anyway). I don't think it could be the game's fault; I would still have my mic and the Skype recording right?

So, has anyone else encountered, and perhaps overcome, this problem?

This happens to me all the time but I think its windows movie maker that takes my audio away as its not that great haha

This happens to me all the time but I think its windows movie maker that takes my audio away as its not that great haha

I don't use Windows Movie Maker. I use Lightworks and it showed me there was no sound when I imported for editing. There's no sound when I view the raw footage through Media Player either.

I still haven't figured out the problem :( I've been on the Fraps forums and they've been willing to help but it seems the audio is just entirely not there, rather than corrupted and potentially recoverable :(

Back