Audio effects package

CrazyPUA

I Love YTtalk
Guys Im wondering where can I find a basic audio effect package, like with the regular stuff like a wink effect, shiny star, something falling on the floor and stuff like that. If it is free way better lol.

If you want sounds, the absolute best place I've found on the internet is FreeSound. Just look it up in google (not allowed to post links)! It's so good and there are soo many sounds absolutely free, when I'm editing my animations and need a sound I just dash over and download the one I need! :) I hope this helps you! :)

If you want sounds, the absolute best place I've found on the internet is FreeSound. Just look it up in google (not allowed to post links)! It's so good and there are soo many sounds absolutely free, when I'm editing my animations and need a sound I just dash over and download the one I need! :) I hope this helps you! :)

Thank you so much, I found the sound I was looking for right away!!!

you can always go onto youtube, type what you're looking for and download the mp3. I do that in a pinch.

Wow thats a really nice way to do it, because you can use exactly what you want. I'll probably be using this way in the future too!!!

You guys are awesome!!!

It definitely helps a lot! I like having a sound library on my computer but there is always some bizarre sound I don't have and I use Youtube to get that certain sound. ALSO! My favorite sound effects website is soundjay dot com He has basically anything you would ever need.

Back