Music ATTENTION BEAT PRODUCERS AND RAPPERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuS Savage

Hi, I'm Justin but you can call me JuS Savage. I produce rap and comedy videos and I am an artist. I'm a teenager so I have a lot to learn but I think my flow is good despite my age. If you're another rapper we could make a rap together, you do one verse, I do another and we could combine it into one song and post it onto each others channels and then thats that. I have 40 subscribers and I get around 20-30 views on each video depending on the day.

My channel is jus savage. my youtube profile pic is profile pic for this site.

Hi, I'm Justin but you can call me JuS Savage. I produce rap and comedy videos and I am an artist. I'm a teenager so I have a lot to learn but I think my flow is good despite my age. If you're another rapper we could make a rap together, you do one verse, I do another and we could combine it into one song and post it onto each others channels and then thats that. I have 40 subscribers and I get around 20-30 views on each video depending on the day.

My channel is jus savage. my youtube profile pic is profile pic for this site.

Hey man, I'm also a rapper. Feel free to check out my channel, connect, ask questions on anything. let's see what we can come up with, keep in touch.

This thread was created back in October, and the OP hasn't been back in a month. I've locked it to prevent confusion about active collaborations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back