ATTENTION ALL GAMERS! If your having trouble and need help getting noticed CHECK THIS OUT!

Kris Obaseki

Hello if you're reading this you're probably curious on to how you can grow your Gaming Channel. well I have the Solution.
I have started a Web Series were I commentate over Gameplay and will Im doing this I'm also promoting other people's channels who are trying to get noticed in the Youtube Community.

Watch this video to find out the details on how you can get noticed! ITS ALL THERE!
I guarantee if you follow these steps youll be noticed and possibly even PARTNERED in the long run!

Im not doing this to gain subs for myself or anything selfish like that. I just love Youtube and feel like its a community and we all need to Network together to get noticed. And at the same time I have fun doing this so enjoy. :thumbsup2:

By the way, I dont just take any gameplay It has to be very well played and entertaining to watch!. lol

do you think you can put up my brand of videogame videos on your channel ? because im not really into cod , but i would really like to get noticed :D

Back