Short Film attention all filmers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am a film maker mostly. I agree it is hard to find other YouTubers who do those types of videos and the collab and meet up section in this forum is mostly gamers and it is hard to find anyone else (I had to search Short Film to find anything that related to my content and a lot of it was posted 1 month+ ago.

Reactions: VesuviusStudios

VesuviusStudios

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I am a film maker mostly. I agree it is hard to find other YouTubers who do those types of videos and the collab and meet up section in this forum is mostly gamers and it is hard to find anyone else (I had to search Short Film to find anything that related to my content and a lot of it was posted 1 month+ ago.
Precisely my point

jacobsbox

Film maker/Photographer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger
Studied media at college, and studying film and media production next year at university! I'm a film maker from the UK, have a passion for editing as well. Would love to work with anyone :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Studied media at college, and studying film and media production next year at university! I'm a film maker from the UK, have a passion for editing as well. Would love to work with anyone :)
Hey, sounds good PM me. I want to study film soon and I will be going to college this year!

Edward Andrew

3D Animator and Special Video Effects
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I'm a 3D animator and VFX Artist, among other things. I'd love to work with some film makers on a project, If any of you need visual effects or CGI, come to me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.