Assassins Creed

MarkRodriguez2012

Youtube Reviewer
So is this series ok to do let's plays on? They're not gonna be monetized and I assume everyone has done let's plays up the wazoo on this series, but I thought I'd ask before sticking my toe into that pond.

Ubisoft doesn't have any problem with monetize :)

This is taken from their policy of youtube:

" Using the guidelines below, please feel free to make videos (walkthroughs, Let’s Play, reviews, etc.) with Ubisoft game content and publish to your website, YouTube or similar digital services.

Specifically:

• Do not take assets from our games (e.g. voice, music, items) and distribute them separately.
  • Unless approved by us, the use of our content in videos must be non-commercial.
  • Do not charge users to view or access your videos.
  • Do not sell or license your videos to others for a payment of any kind.
  • Behave like a decent human being. Absolutely no racist, sexist, homophobic, or offensive content.
  • Please keep your videos focused on our games, and away from overtly controversial topics.

Failure to abide by these content guidelines may result in Ubisoft taking action to have your video removed. Ubisoft will, at its sole discretion, determine if your video does not comply with these content guidelines. We do not want to police video upload communities. We prefer to focus our efforts on creating games.

You are free to monetize your videos via the YouTube partner program and similar programs on other video sharing sites.

We are not staffed to respond to requests for individual video copyright clearance. Should anyone require proof of this policy, point them here (http://help.ubi.com/video) instead. "

Also here is a good wiki that might help you for your future let's plays :) :

http://letsplaylist.wikia.com/wiki/"Let's_Play"-friendly_developers_Wiki

Cool thanks. She doesn't plan to monetize anyway, not enough views for that, but it's nice to know she can do that without problems.

Back