Assassin's Creed 3! (HD) Duelcomm w/ IraInvicta

Lincolngaming

Lincolngaming
Hey guys, I'd really appreciate the wonderful support from yttalk! If you guys ever need any support just send me a message and I'd be glad to do so! The support I want from you guys is an honest rating and comment, with constructive criticism. That would really help my channel improve and make me a better commentator! Well, enjoy the video and I hope you do hit that "Like" button!

-Lincoln

Ah, I found a second post from you, so more watching from me! I've been away for 4 days from YTTalk, so sorry I haven't been able to keep up with your videos, so I'm catching up.

Great video man! hard to find stuff to criticize, only thing that annoyed me was the echo on irainvicta's microphone.

Great video man! hard to find stuff to criticize, only thing that annoyed me was the echo on irainvicta's microphone.
Annoyed the crap outta me too! Thanks so much man![DOUBLEPOST=1348002000,1348001964][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ah, I found a second post from you, so more watching from me! I've been away for 4 days from YTTalk, so sorry I haven't been able to keep up with your videos, so I'm catching up.

Thanks so much man for all the support you've given to my channel! If you ever want me to support yours just let me know! :D

Back