Vlog Ask me questions here, I'll answer in a video with links to you!

jnet

I Love YTtalk
EDIT: Ok that's enough for this video! Thanks for the help and I'll do a new thread next time. For now stay tuned :)
--------
Ok super quick and simple. Ask me any questions here and I will include your yttalk name and question in my video where I answer them. Include your channel name after the question, so that it can be in my video too.

Some quick facts about me: I am Jeannette. I love animals and have owned many pets. I love video games. I make videos about my life including vlogs, recipes, how-tos, and cute animals. I have been a YouTuber since 2006 and have over 1 million views and over 1k subs. ASK ME ANYTHING!

Last edited:
Would you rather go streaking in the busiest part of town at the busiest hour or drink a smoothie made of milk, strawberries, bananas, and a cup full of spiders?

Why did you start youtube? And what i the first console you played on?

What would happen to you in the "Purge" if it happened in real life? If you die, who would be the murderer?

What is your opinion on people trying to make crocs "cool"?

If you were to be arrested and handcuffed to your partner in crime as you ride the paddywagon back to jail.... which famous youtuber would you want it to be?

Okay I have a couple for you!
1. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what are 2 things you'd want with you?
2 If you could choose only one youtuber, which one would you collab with?
3 What is your favorite video(of yours)?
My channel name is HaydenTankTV

What was your dream when you were a child? How many siblings do you have?
Channel link youtube.com/miamipua but I go as CrazyPua

Back