Vlog Ask me anything! Doing a video for YTTalk

How many marshmellows can you shove in your mouth?
Another good one! I'm trying to limit how many questions I get from the same people but I think I'll pick this one over the cheese one because I got an idea for the videos and that one fits a lot better ;)

Video will be up this saturday as a part of our vlog series, please get questions in before friday.

I like this idea! I've been playing around with the idea of making a video for YTTalk as well, but you've beat me to it :p

Hope I'm not to late:
What are your thoughts on parents making channels for, and videos of, their kids, eventhough they're too young to understand what Youtube is?

I like this idea! I've been playing around with the idea of making a video for YTTalk as well, but you've beat me to it :p

Hope I'm not to late:
What are your thoughts on parents making channels for, and videos of, their kids, eventhough they're too young to understand what Youtube is?
That is a good one :)

Video is now up! A day late, but we had some issues getting together to do the video on the planned days.

@ApexTV We didn't get your question it, but I didn't forget about you. I really liked that question so I will likely answer it in a future video. It got very late, and unfortunately we kinda passed out.

Back