As a Gaming channel, where do you stream?

What do you prefer?

• Twitch All the way!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Aaron Mendoza

I am wondering if i should stream to YTGaming because it is small, and Stream goes to my YouTube channel after.

I know twitch can do it too, but you have a time limit. Anyways i have 1k and alot are inactive, or eventually watch. I want to start live streaming with facecam and everything, should i go on twitch? or YouTube?

YouTube they get notifications, on twitch i can start my own community on there and have two. Twithc is also bigger but there are more dead channels, youtube is small you can find more small streams easier like mine.

I just need help i want to stream like WW2 BETA, or CS:GO

I am wondering if i should stream to YTGaming because it is small, and Stream goes to my YouTube channel after.

I know twitch can do it too, but you have a time limit. Anyways i have 1k and alot are inactive, or eventually watch. I want to start live streaming with facecam and everything, should i go on twitch? or YouTube?

YouTube they get notifications, on twitch i can start my own community on there and have two. Twithc is also bigger but there are more dead channels, youtube is small you can find more small streams easier like mine.

I just need help i want to stream like WW2 BETA, or CS:GO

youtube and twitch x

How? Do you run multiple OBS at once? Also, how do you interact with them in the chat?
I use a service called Restream.io. That's it. Just press start stream on OBS and Restream does the rest. Plus I have no chat to interact with so that's no issue.

Back