Other Art Collaboration (Graphics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musixiem

Hey there, I'm Evan, and I plan on rebooting my YouTube channel completely, possibly even starting a newer channel purely for collaboration.

This channel would be structured a bit like SkyFin Media (a Youtube designing channel), but be more focused on posting whatever commissions or pieces we would like to.

- It would be cool if we had stages of the design, like sketching, drawing, coloring, and shading during the video. We could always swap them around, to get a different look each piece.
- 'Drawing', 'Coloring', and 'Shading' primarily refer to using Photoshop or Paint Tool SAI, however, it could be really cool if we had a few designs actually finished as a drawing on paper.

If what we do above doesn't work, we can always come up with other ideas, like having this be a group speedart channel, or such and such. I would really like to do something like this, since it means we're meeting a small group of new people, and we all contribute with our public interaction.

If you're interested, and would like to learn more, or even join in, you can contact me at evanchristie18@gmail.com

I do have other contact methods, but currently I am getting my computer fixed, so it will be out for a week or so after this post. Expect an update a little later with new contact information.

I have some general to advanced knowledge with Photoshop, i create all my own graphics, i was maybe looking into learning more and doing some more graphic design or speed art type videos, i'm no artist and cant really draw but if that doesn't matter i am interested in the proposal stated above and would maybe like to do a collaboration or something

I have some general to advanced knowledge with Photoshop, i create all my own graphics, i was maybe looking into learning more and doing some more graphic design or speed art type videos, i'm no artist and cant really draw but if that doesn't matter i am interested in the proposal stated above and would maybe like to do a collaboration or something
Well if you're up to it, you can contact me by Discord, Skype, or E-Mail.

Discord: Musixiem#5447
E-mail: evanchristie18@gmail.com

I make vidding, are you interesting? Please, connect with me on fb: facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001515581592

@Error666
@olimueller

Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is from May. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old for collabs is recommended.)

(If you need to contact any of the people who posted in this thread, you can leave them a message on their profiles by clicking on their avatar and then clicking on "Profile page" )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back