Are you going to Vidcon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be scared to go to vidcon, I'd be afraid I'd see greg and spider monkey his a**.

I am spending so much money on equipment this year I doubt I´ll be able to go anywhere! I can barely go to the bathroom without thinking "damn this roll of TP is expensive, I better not use the bathroom for a week so I can afford better lights for my videos". Next year I will go to every gathering there is available for YouTubers and online people... Then I mean Vidcon, Playlist live and so on...

Jonathan

LOL Whaaaat?
LOL I'm just joking, in all honesty the thought of seeing Onision in person is upsetting to me, seeing him in video makes me nauseus, so seeing him in person would probably be pretty upsetting, I don't know if I might be tempted to scream at him, I don't know if I might feel like throwing up and run away or something, I know the thought of seeing him in real life scares me cause I dislike him probably more than I should.

But, that wouldn't really keep me from Vidcon, if I had a way to go I would go, and I'd just try to avoid Greg as much as possible. I'm sure it would turn out fine.
--- merged: Mar 21, 2012 11:18 PM ---
I am spending so much money on equipment this year I doubt I´ll be able to go anywhere! I can barely go to the bathroom without thinking "damn this roll of TP is expensive, I better not use the bathroom for a week so I can afford better lights for my videos". Next year I will go to every gathering there is available for YouTubers and online people... Then I mean Vidcon, Playlist live and so on...

Jonathan
I hope someday I will see you there.

LOL I'm just joking, in all honesty the thought of seeing Onision in person is upsetting to me, seeing him in video makes me nauseus, so seeing him in person would probably be pretty upsetting, I don't know if I might be tempted to scream at him, I don't know if I might feel like throwing up and run away or something, I know the thought of seeing him in real life scares me cause I dislike him probably more than I should.

But, that wouldn't really keep me from Vidcon, if I had a way to go I would go, and I'd just try to avoid Greg as much as possible. I'm sure it would turn out fine.
--- merged: Mar 21, 2012 11:18 PM ---

I hope someday I will see you there.

lol why do you dislike him? I do watch his videos but just curious haha
--- merged: Mar 21, 2012 11:34 PM ---

Jonathan
Yeah I know what you mean. This stuff aint cheap!!! :mad:

I dislike him for this:
Well I was going to find the other videos that document his horrible behavior but it's taking too much searching and I can't remember the names of the videos. But any man who will talk about his ex to millions of strangers exposing her deepest secrets (he said she SMELLED BAD DURING SEX.. WHO SAYS THAT ABOUT AN EX IN PUBLIC???) He also ridicules anyone who has circumcised their children, and he can't accept people disagreeing with him. When they do, he blocks them, he blocked a girl who made a video crying and saying "I wasn't trying to be mean I just think he's in the wrong, I had friends on his forum it was like my life" He then made a video where he watches her video and mocks her sarcastically, fake crying and going "WAHH WAHH ONISION BLOCKED ME!!" Let's see what else, trying to convince his viewers his girlfriend had sepsis, (you can find many videos PROVING it was a hoax) He's just a manipulative, fake, evil, lying, douche and I think the things he says to his fans and the way he tries to force them to think like he does has gone from "being a jerk" to borderline abuse and harassment. That is why I don't like Onision.

I dislike him for this:
Well I was going to find the other videos that document his horrible behavior but it's taking too much searching and I can't remember the names of the videos. But any man who will talk about his ex to millions of strangers exposing her deepest secrets (he said she SMELLED BAD DURING SEX.. WHO SAYS THAT ABOUT AN EX IN PUBLIC???) He also ridicules anyone who has circumcised their children, and he can't accept people disagreeing with him. When they do, he blocks them, he blocked a girl who made a video crying and saying "I wasn't trying to be mean I just think he's in the wrong, I had friends on his forum it was like my life" He then made a video where he watches her video and mocks her sarcastically, fake crying and going "WAHH WAHH ONISION BLOCKED ME!!" Let's see what else, trying to convince his viewers his girlfriend had sepsis, (you can find many videos PROVING it was a hoax) He's just a manipulative, fake, evil, lying, douche and I think the things he says to his fans and the way he tries to force them to think like he does has gone from "being a jerk" to borderline abuse and harassment. That is why I don't like Onision.
Oh wow! That guy has issues..

I wouldn't mind to go to Vidcon and meet other youtubers. I think it would be such a rad thing meeting other people who have the same interest in youtube like me oh yea and to meet the girls as well. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back