Short Film Are you a writer or have an idea?

We are looking for writers for short skits and short films. Are you interested?? Currently we are accepting any genre so if you have an idea or want to write, speak up!

Yep, having a demo reel of what you have done in the past can really help when asking people to get involved in your projects. I always show people examples of my work before they get involved in making my skits and voice acting productions :)

This works quite well. I've had a guy work with me who has worked on game of thrones because of this! :D

So currently we are filming a bunch of stuff. The only videos that we have out are voice overs and simple animations. Ill link a PSA that we filmed as well.
Look up 939 productions on youtube and look for this profile picture and message me. You can also email me at producions939@gmail.com and ill be happy to send you our work.

@939 Productions

Please stop making multiple threads about the same thing. This is your 3rd collab thread in less than a day, 2 of which are practically identical. It's verging on spam - Please stick to one thread and don't make many more about the same thing. (I have now deleted the duplicate)

I would love to collab

I am planning to kick start my youtube channel, Don't really have any idea what kind of videos to make, I am so confused, Hope we can collab?
I am from India and I am a Law student, and dont worry I don''t have an Indian accent, I am fluent in French a little of Dutch and Spanish too

Follow me on twitter too @Gods_tweeitng

Wanna Sub or collab? :) I will sub back

Back