Are you 100% satisfied with your videos?

Annette Regina

Liking YTtalk
I worked on 2 videos last week and I had a long day and was a bit tired, plus it was a "serious" content" so my vibe was somber and not as energetic.

I'm still trying to build my channel so I know I need more videos to get views and subs etc. Should I post or not?

I feel like it's okay for some of your videos to be more sombre or serious. You can't expect all of your videos to be super fun and upbeat all the time, That's a lot of pressure to put on yourself! You may not be satisfied with the mood of the videos but how do you feel about the content? I feel like if you are happy with how you've conveyed the message then it's definitely worth posting.

The video's I've watched in the past that are more serious and approach a topic someone cares about a lot are the ones that have stuck with me so maybe it could help with growing your channel rather than have the opposite effect :)

(On a personal note, I'm always satisfied when I upload a video then two days later I'll look back and realise I missed something or made a mistake and kick myself to the moon)

I think a variety of tones are fine for a channel. It lets people see the person behind the persona, as it were.

I'm never 100% satisfied with any video I make, but I think that's a good sign that I want to do better every time.

Your replies are amazing and helpful! thanks guys! My type A personality demands perfection all the time but sometimes the message and delivery is better than our idea of perfection. I will edit as best as I can and upload soon.

Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1485100053,1485100023][/DOUBLEPOST]
I feel like it's okay for some of your videos to be more sombre or serious. You can't expect all of your videos to be super fun and upbeat all the time, That's a lot of pressure to put on yourself! You may not be satisfied with the mood of the videos but how do you feel about the content? I feel like if you are happy with how you've conveyed the message then it's definitely worth posting.

The video's I've watched in the past that are more serious and approach a topic someone cares about a lot are the ones that have stuck with me so maybe it could help with growing your channel rather than have the opposite effect :)

(On a personal note, I'm always satisfied when I upload a video then two days later I'll look back and realise I missed something or made a mistake and kick myself to the moon)

So true! it is a lot of pressure to put on yourself!

I will never be 100 % satisfied with my videos.
There's always room for improvement. Which is a good thing.

I will never be 100 % satisfied with my videos.
There's always room for improvement. Which is a good thing.
I feel exactly the same.
Once I upload a video and watch it a couple of times, I always seem to find places in the vid where I could improve.
It will always be that way i guess

Back