Are we on the path to a partnership ? (Need advice)

ProjectPastaCast

Loving YTtalk
Hey, so our group gaming channel has been going for almost 3 months now and we're almost at 50 subscribers. We've been trying to get a partnership for a while now but we're not sure what to improve on the make our content, and channel better to earn us a partnership with a smaller network. Could anyone check us out and tell us what we're doing right or wrong ?
Thanks for reading :D
ProjectPastaCast.

Well you're getting an average of less than 60 views per day, so perhaps you may want to work on it a little more. You're not doing badly, it just takes a bit of time :) -- trust me any network that accepts you at this rate of views is probably not 100% trustworthy.

Once you get to about 85+ views a day, RPM network will be perfect for your channel providing you have commentary, good standing, and no copyrighted materials etc.

I am partnered with Fullscreen/Vlog union and I got accepted when I only had 20 subscribers. You can always apply and see if they will accept you. I would suggest waiting until your channel gets more daily views, as networks look to see how many daily views you get.

Well you're getting an average of less than 60 views per day, so perhaps you may want to work on it a little more. You're not doing badly, it just takes a bit of time :) -- trust me any network that accepts you at this rate of views is probably not 100% trustworthy.

Once you get to about 85+ views a day, RPM network will be perfect for your channel providing you have commentary, good standing, and no copyrighted materials etc.

Thanks for the kind words, we're trying our best to get more daily views. We're hoping to meet RPM'S requirements soon because there a network we'd like to join :)

I am partnered with Fullscreen/Vlog union and I got accepted when I only had 20 subscribers. You can always apply and see if they will accept you. I would suggest waiting until your channel gets more daily views, as networks look to see how many daily views you get.
Yea I'm glad networks look at views instead of subscribers, hopefully our daily view count will rise pretty soon :D

Lol, I saw the title cut short in the portal and started trying to guess what was coming. I thought "to a brighter future?" "To a police state?" "To a new world order?" Then it was "to a partnership" and I thought "man... I think way too deeply.."

Really, at this stage of your channel you shouldn`t even be thinking about partnership at all.
You``ll get the banner in a few days anyway.

Back