Are there such thing as comment bots?

Free Commercial Use Music

I noticed a few different times I'd release a video and just minutes after I'd get comments usually saying something random like "fantastic" Odd thing is they go straight to my spam folder.

One even had the same channel name in both comments but because I have vidiq I could see they had different subscriber amounts but commented at he exact same time.

Very weird. I hope theres nothing like that out here..really spammy.

lol yeh. I know a guy who can sell you comment bots. And they come pretty cheap too, but it doesn't help that they don't count as a view.

I have heard of spam bots in most cases it's a generic comment hopeing you won't notice they didn't actually watch your video even tho they say hey man great video mind checking me out type stuff it's ridiculous but they think the more comments they make the more subs they will end up with which 9 times out of 10 this method doesn't pay off.

I did a quick check and yes, such things exist.

Anything that could help "boost" the videos would always be exploited. The good thing is that YT's algorithms often outsmart them.

Never heard of a comment bot myself. But I have seen ridiculous spam comments on my channel before, and they always get deleted. I comment a lot of other videos myself, but it's just because I enjoy the video and I just naturally leave one, the same way I would if I didn't have a channel. I've gotten some really good recipe ideas from some channels and also a bunch load of subscribers. I've had 128 subscribers in the last 28 days, most of which were from comments. I didn't even ask people to look at my channel or anything, it just kind of happens lol. I have no idea why.

I always give them a thumbs up anyway, I am new and i figure any comments and likes are good right now

Back