Are my stats good for the age of my channel

My Mind of Madness

I've Got It
My channel turn 3 months old on august 18th. Since I have nothing to compare my stats to I was just wondering if they were good, bad or average for a 3 month old channel. Here are my stats for 8/1/16 - 8/28/16. Is this good?1.JPG

I think age has nothing to do with it, just ask yourself, "Are my stats good for my quality?'' that's a better question. But they look good though

Seems great, what caused the big spike at the beginning of the charts though, and how many videos have you made in total?

I think age has nothing to do with it, just ask yourself, "Are my stats good for my quality?'' that's a better question. But they look good though

I am going to have to disagree with you. I don't think "Are my stats good for my quality?" is a good question....Well, at least for my goals. I want the channel to keep growing so the age matters a lot because its a way to measure a channels growth over time... if I start asking if I think my views are good for my quality it just seems like I'm content and expecting to stay where I am t...

Back