Are my earnings good for the views i get? Zoomin Gaming Partner

Omoe

So i been with Zoomin Gaming network for a while now like couple months , I get average 120,000 views a month and estimated earnings average 130$ , monetized views average 34,000 , Are these numbers good or should i leave and join other netowrk ? I got accepted by machinima and im thinking about applying to full screen network , I really don't know what to do atm any advice? .

If you're thinking of getting out, make sure you do so before the end of the 3 month trial period they have.

Yes that is good, assuming by estimated earnings, you mean the amount you get after all cuts.
If so, then 130/34 = $3.82 rpm, which is pretty good.

I don't know much about machinima, but from what I heard, their earnings are low. Also I'm in Fullscreen but I don't even come close to that rpm so Fullscreen isn't necessarily better if you only care about earnings.

Yes that is good, assuming by estimated earnings, you mean the amount you get after all cuts.
If so, then 130/34 = $3.82 rpm, which is pretty good.

I don't know much about machinima, but from what I heard, their earnings are low. Also I'm in Fullscreen but I don't even come close to that rpm so Fullscreen isn't necessarily better if you only care about earnings.

Pegs CPM at around $8.70. Nothing to scoff at.

OP, the reason your earnings may appear lower than you had hoped is because you have a 28.3% monetization rate. This isn't something that is likely the networks fault. A couple of things to check would be your audience retention, making sure all of your videos are monetized, etc.

Back