April Showers (Short Film)

FlipRJ

YTTalk Ramen Knight

hey guys! so this is the end result of the FIRST PART of my big "end of the school year" Youtube project! The concept started with some "stereotypes" in society, namely that nice guys finish last and girls always get their heart broken. In these short films, called April Showers and May Flowers, we reversed those roles, showing that guys can experience that same heartbreak and that there are nice girls out there that feel they never have a chance.

In April Showers, we follow the tale of Mark, and the recent events that changed his life. It's a mix of serious ideas with a few laughs along the way. (After all, this is youtube, we can't take ourselves too seriously)

Vicboss symphonious7 Nicekid76 atypicalvideo Reina CaysOpinion Camille Montpetit

WARNING: This is a 10 minute film, so I understand if you don't have the time right now to go through it all! But, I'm asking that, when you find some extra time, check it out! haha!

Thanks everyone,
Ryan (aka Futonics, aka FlipRJ, aka Ramen Knight, aka Wong Fu Jr [I wish])[DOUBLEPOST=1372390914,1372390819][/DOUBLEPOST]and natsu84 haha, I knew I was missing one more person!

and SimplyRodney and Luis Patino and Katherinejane001

hey guys! so this is the end result of the FIRST PART of my big "end of the school year" Youtube project! The concept started with some "stereotypes" in society, namely that nice guys finish last and girls always get their heart broken. In these short films, called April Showers and May Flowers, we reversed those roles, showing that guys can experience that same heartbreak and that there are nice girls out there that feel they never have a chance.

In April Showers, we follow the tale of Mark, and the recent events that changed his life. It's a mix of serious ideas with a few laughs along the way. (After all, this is youtube, we can't take ourselves too seriously)

Vicboss symphonious7 Nicekid76 atypicalvideo Reina CaysOpinion Camille Montpetit

WARNING: This is a 10 minute film, so I understand if you don't have the time right now to go through it all! But, I'm asking that, when you find some extra time, check it out! haha!

Thanks everyone,
Ryan (aka Futonics, aka FlipRJ, aka Ramen Knight, aka Wong Fu Jr [I wish])[DOUBLEPOST=1372390914,1372390819][/DOUBLEPOST]and natsu84 haha, I knew I was missing one more person!

and SimplyRodney and Luis Patino and Katherinejane001
LOVE the shot at 5:48....soooo pretty

Back