Appearance Consistency in Series

Wow that's not too bad at all haha! I'm going to be recording tons over summer, so hopefully I'll be able to get more regular! I think I'll do one on my gaming setup tomorrow, and I'm going to see How To Train Your Dragon 2 tomorrow, so I'll do something on how much I was in love with it (Cause HTTYD is my favourite film ever!) on Saturday :)
My big problem is that editing takes so long haha!

It will be a challenge lol 12 of them are VERY short and could likely be recorded within an hour or two, one of them needs me to go for a two hour walk so that might be done later in the day, definitely wont be the first one I do and the other will take around 30 mins to an hour roughly :D

I want to see that, I enjoyed the first one and my son would probably like the second. I wont be editing any of mine tomorrow, I am editing two for my girlfriend tomorrow and thats me done for the day, no more editing or recording :D Good luck getting it done![DOUBLEPOST=1403826527][/DOUBLEPOST]13 not 12

It will be a challenge lol 12 of them are VERY short and could likely be recorded within an hour or two, one of them needs me to go for a two hour walk so that might be done later in the day, definitely wont be the first one I do and the other will take around 30 mins to an hour roughly :D

I want to see that, I enjoyed the first one and my son would probably like the second. I wont be editing any of mine tomorrow, I am editing two for my girlfriend tomorrow and thats me done for the day, no more editing or recording :D Good luck getting it done![DOUBLEPOST=1403826527][/DOUBLEPOST]13 not 12
All I need is dedication, and a right good kick up the a**e! In fairness, the reason I got around to uploading that one a few days ago was cause someone sent me a lovely message saying how they loved my videos, and that was literally enough for me to dedicate to editing a video haha!

Haha heres a kick up that backside!

bishopbrennan1.jpg

Sooooo kind of late to this thread but thought I could help... :) I have a long-running series where it would be pretty impossible to wear the same clothes or have my hair look the same in each, so I took a leaf out of Anita Sarkeesian's book and decided on a colour scheme/style to always wear, to separate the series from my other videos, and also create continuity between each. I always wear the same make-up style, and dark-coloured clothing, so that although it's clear that the videos are being filmed on different days (even when it's actually because I did a costume change during block filming) all of those looks work together. I'm quite a design/arts person though so I probably overthink it, lol.

TL;DR - as long as your hair is still the same colour people won't notice.

**Also my cat totally looks like Toothless. :vampire:

Sooooo kind of late to this thread but thought I could help... :) I have a long-running series where it would be pretty impossible to wear the same clothes or have my hair look the same in each, so I took a leaf out of Anita Sarkeesian's book and decided on a colour scheme/style to always wear, to separate the series from my other videos, and also create continuity between each. I always wear the same make-up style, and dark-coloured clothing, so that although it's clear that the videos are being filmed on different days (even when it's actually because I did a costume change during block filming) all of those looks work together. I'm quite a design/arts person though so I probably overthink it, lol.

TL;DR - as long as your hair is still the same colour people won't notice.

**Also my cat totally looks like Toothless. :vampire:

Thanks for that, I am going for the hair cut tomorrow :D

Back