Voice Acting Anyone with a good mic! Just a simple voice over.

Hi!
I filmed a kind of short movie, it's the first time using my new camera, and my first short film thing as a whole. So it isn't amazing.
There is no talking in the story itself, the main character actually kind of explains everything.
Now: I'm not a native English speaker, and don't have any mic set-up. So all I need is someone who would like to record about 150 words, who has a good enough mic and has a good enough accent :)
specifications: voice needs to be of a man and needs to sound like someone of about 17-20 or something.
so anyone interested?
I know that this isn't really a collaboration , since that I did everything already ;)
thanks in advance!

Well, I could do it :) I am not natively speaking it, but I do believe I am quite okay ;) You can try seeing if someone better suited comes around, but else I am available.

Well, I could do it :) I am not natively speaking it, but I do believe I am quite okay ;) You can try seeing if someone better suited comes around, but else I am available.
Okay! still working on the text (well, need confirmation from my friends that it's good), then you can do it :) Do you have skype? would be easiest to communicate further, if I have the script :)

I could help you out if it falls through with Semilfred :) Otherwise, good luck with your project! :D

I dont mind helping, just brought a microphone which is crystal clear, also I am 17 and born in UK

I do have Skype yeah :) But I think, since you have another offer as well, you should try go to my channel and listen to my voice - see if it fits what you need :p I can of course alter it somewhat, and speak even purer English if I think about it when I talk, but just so you have an idea

I would be happy to do it, I have a Blue Nessie which is a great quality mic.
I really like your voice! And your mic is of perfect quality :O
I don't know which you prefer, mail, skype, ...
But sent me a mail at thewhitepianokeyproductions@hotmail.be
With your skype if you want to do it via skype, I'll add you then (don't want to put my skype account here, don't want spam)
For all the rest, if he doesn't respond, I've heard other voices that I really like too!

I really like your voice! And your mic is of perfect quality :O
I don't know which you prefer, mail, skype, ...
But sent me a mail at thewhitepianokeyproductions@hotmail.be
With your skype if you want to do it via skype, I'll add you then (don't want to put my skype account here, don't want spam)
For all the rest, if he doesn't respond, I've heard other voices that I really like too!
Sweet! I will send you an email later today as I am pretty busy with school during the day.

Back